The Metropolitan has been a dependable and dynamic media source since 1979, bringing news, opinion, sports, music and entertainment coverage to the Auraria Campus each week. Since its inception, the newspaper has won more than 400 regional and national awards for reporting, photography and graphic design. With over 60 distribution points across the campus and in downtown Denver, The Metropolitan is a powerful platform for reaching the student demographic. Its affiliated website is a digital destination for the campus community.
We invite you to make our products part of your marketing plan:
- Browse advertising options online.
- Request a media kit from an advertising representative at 303-556-2507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Matt Riddoch (see all)
- SGA SENATE APPROVES $12,000 LEADERSHIP TRAINING TRIP TO YOUNG AMERICA’S FOUNDATION CONSERVATIVE STUDENTS CONFERENCE - June 24, 2011
- You can never hold back Spring: A bloomin’ concert guide - March 16, 2011
- Sustainable sensation - June 23, 2010